We will continue to adapt, to help our customers as best and safely as possible in line with the recently updated government Covid-19 guidelines.
Keeping You Safe During Our Visit
Thank you for inviting us into your home in such a difficult time. As always, our customer satisfaction and wellbeing is of the utmost importance to us. We will continue to adapt, to help our customers as best and safely as possible in line with the recently updated government Covid-19 guidelines. Therefore we have implemented a number of strict new measures to ensure the safety of our customers, surveyors, installers and staff:-
All our surveyors have proven competence in working to the Principles Of Infection Control, Coronavirus, Cleaning & Hygiene and PPE in The Workplace.
All our surveyors have been instructed to have temperature checks at the beginning of their working day. All surveyors are required to wash their hands (and or use hand sanitiser) frequently and have been retrained on the correct technique All surveyors will be required to stay at home if unwell and are to follow the official government guidance on self-isolation
All surveyors are provided with the appropriate level of PPE to work safely All surveyors are following a no physical contact policy and are maintaining physical distance where possible We very much look forward to meeting with you and all that we would ask from you as our customer is that you keep your conservatory well ventilated during our visit.
Installers And Installation
To ensure as much social distancing as possible we recommend where possible that during the installation the fitting team are given access through the outside of the conservatory and are left alone in the room.
- Doors to the main house should remain closed if possible.
- Fitters will use protective face masks at all times within the property.
- It is advised that customers wear face masks during any contact with the installation team.
- Before work commences our installation team will use a specialist antiviral disinfectant to disinfect the room which cleans and sanitises the room quickly and effectively.
- The installation team will continue to work as much as possible within their bubble and remain in the confines of your conservatory or outside.
- Before the installation team leaves, they will once again disinfect the room giving you back a germ free and fantastically insulated conservatory!